The factors of cold storage mainly include the performance of refrigeration system. Refrigerant selection, compressor condenser and evaporator selection, cold storage size and layout, cold storage insulation type and thickness, cold storage in and out of the number of goods, cold storage outside the door insulation properties, to improve refrigeration efficiency of all factors should be taken into account.
Energy saving cold storage of the way to reduce energy consumption is usually divided into two parts: 1 to reduce cold load, (2) cold storage equipment selection.
One, fruits and vegetables fresh cold storage of energy-saving miniature cold storage refers to the composition of the storage plate, refrigeration units, evaporator, etc. in the factory in advance manufactured in the agricultural production site after installation into the assembly cold or civil cold storage or semi assembly semi civil cold storage, and storage capacity is generally used for preservation of the storage According to the design temperature classification, the fruit sparse miniature cold storage belongs to high temperature cold storage. Mini refrigerator is composed of refrigeration system, storehouse, control system, etc.
Factors of energy consumption in fruits and vegetables cold storage and measures for saving energy in cold storage
1. Cold storage enclosure structure of refrigerated storage through the enclosure of the cooling capacity and the enclosure structure of the unit heat flow rate is proportional to. Therefore, we should make more efforts to reduce the heat flux index of the enclosure structure of refrigerated warehouse. To reduce the unit heat flow of the enclosure, one is the thermal insulation material thermal conductivity is small, the second is the enclosure structure layer to thick. But the thickness generally unfavorable too thick, otherwise will appear to increase construction cost and waste space and so on. Therefore, to select the appropriate thickness range of insulation materials. Generally, the thermal conductivity of insulation materials, low water absorption, low temperature resistance, the cost can not be too high. Commonly used cold storage insulation materials have rice hull, polystyrene foam, polyurethane rigid foam and so on. The rice hull is convenient, but the thermal resistance is small, easy moisture absorption, and the amount of large, the construction of the Maki time, cost conversion is not less than polystyrene; polystyrene foam manufacturers are numerous, easy to buy, heat resistance, affordable, easy to build and install; polyurethane hard foam plastic thermal resistance, the best insulation performance, but high prices.
2. The moisture-proof and vapor-isolating of the enclosure structure of the cold storage is necessary to take the damp-proof steam-isolating measures, otherwise it will make the insulation performance of the insulation material worse. This is the cold storage library body is just beginning to use the insulation performance is good, but after a period of time the reason for the insulation effect. Because the water vapor penetrates from the high temperature side to the low temperature, the moisture-proof insulation layer should be located at the high temperature side of the insulating layer.
3. The evaporation pressure and temperature of the refrigerator are relative to the evaporation pressure, and the evaporation temperature can be obtained after the evaporation pressure is found. In the cold storage warehouse temperature certain conditions, the temperature difference (evaporation temperatures and the difference between the Treasury temperature) to reduce the evaporation temperature can be increased correspondingly, refrigerator refrigeration capacity will be improved, that is, recycling efficiency, and correspondingly saves electricity.
Previous: Functional division of cold storage
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Functional division of cold storage
- Advantages of vacuum pre-cooling of...
- Purchase method of block ice machine
- What is a block ice machine
- Installation method of block ice ma...
- What is a tube ice machine
- The development course of tube ice ...
- Ice-making principle of tube ice ma...
- Characteristics of tube ice machine
- The advantages of ice sheet in food...